IAF EF-112I "Thunder"

Started by Rafharrier, April 24, 2009, 02:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Rafharrier

Hello guys,

decals are on, from "The Orange Hammer" shadow-squadron.

Next step will be a matt finish.

Metal undercarriage gear are arrived... will see how they works.

CIAO!
Piero

Wyrmshadow

Likes to re-invent the wheel
http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

AeroplaneDriver

What an inspiring build to find on returning after an 8 month absence from the board!  Superb!!   :cheers:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Rafharrier

Hello guys,

just finished my second "what if" model based on the Airfix's TSR.2 kit.

Enjoy the pics and let me know what do you think!

CIAO!
Piero

Mossie

Lovely job!  The nose job gives it a kind of Mig-27 look from the forward cockpit.  Love the asymmetric load out!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nev

Absolutely stunning  :wub: :wub: :wub:

The tricked out airframe really suits the Israeli camo (given their propensity for that kind of thing)

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Off to the whiffies we go!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

kitnut617

I agree with the others, that is superb   :bow:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Ed S

Beautiful.  Nicely done conversion.  The detail work is excellent.  And the finish is absolutely PERFECT.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

FAR148

Taiidantomcat

What an eye catcher!! Just superb :wub: :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.