I'm In ! Supermarine Orca Finished under the wire.....

Started by Captain Canada, April 30, 2009, 02:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

That's a good 'un Captain! Nicely done Sir!  :thumbsup:

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Glenn Gilbertson

Great idea, Captain! That really looks different - are you sure it couldn't flap those wings?  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

Thanks for the comments, guys !

Having awoken Sunday morning and realizing that it was still May, I tried to add a bit of detail to her. Guns and a few aerials and some panel lines etc. I'll take some better pics one of these days....

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

I really like the look of this bird, Cap'n! Setting the engines at an outward angle like that really makes it unique and you done some very skilled paintwork on the camo scheme!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

The Rat

Hey Toad, the boss gave me a run to Seimens on Duff Drive on Wednesday night and I was going to stop in and see the bird for real. I was packing up the Moose to bring along for you to get a look at when the pick up got delayed by a couple of hours, didn't figure Maureen would want me dinging the doorbell at close to 11 and keeping you up drinking all night! (And spreading this cold around your place) Another time.  :cheers: :drink:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Sounds good to me ! I didn't have any beer anyway, so you would have been disappointed with me....

:banghead:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on June 05, 2009, 06:52:06 AMI didn't have any beer anyway,...

Mark this day on your calendars folks, you've never heard that before and you may never hear it again.  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.