O

Let's freak Barry with a work update!

Started by Ollie, February 06, 2004, 02:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Hey Nev, a Warrant Officer is the BEST rank whatever the service. My Grandad was an RSM in the 8th Hussars
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Olllllllllllllllllie, isn't it about time for a shot of your finished SAR Huey?

I've been home today with the flu.  In fact, I feel like a JMN who's just publicly mistaken a Luftwaffe '46 model for an actual, historical airplane.   :(   :wacko:

So I need to live vicariously through the efforts of others as I'm getting nowhere on my own lately.

C'mon, pictures please...   :unsure:

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ollie

Barry, this week is my mid-term exam week, so I don'T have much time to work on anything.

The Hurricane should be decaled by tomorrow afternoon, and I'll probably have painted the black anti-glare panel on the Huey.  Then it's time to mask, sand and re-prime.

The George is ready to be decaled too, my Spit IX is almost ready for painting, a few places to sand.  Fw 190S-5 is almost ready to paint too, must finish CW-21B, but that will go once I come back from Florida...

I'll try to do my best buddy...

I think in a month and a half max (it depends on the amount of work I get from school), the Huey will be done.

B)  

Captain Canada

Geez. Ollie get yer priorities straight !

:P  B)  ;)  :lol:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Quote. Fw 190S-5 is almost ready to paint too,

AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH - He spoke the forbidden the phrase...heritic!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ollie

Hell Lancer, my Spits need something to shoot at, eh?

:P  :P  

elmayerle

Quote. Fw 190S-5 is almost ready to paint too,

AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH - He spoke the forbidden the phrase...heritic!!!!
Is it forbidden in the proper "What -If" (Luft 46") mode?  Such as a Fw.190S-9/R11 two-seat, radar equipped "Langnassen" night fighter?  *G* Can you believe I'm active in a Luft 46 group?
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Phantoms baby, yeah!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

*hopes that Toad has finally submitted his CDN Tombs to ST*
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

Yeah, baby.  Now, you big tease, can we PLEASE see the top view of the Phour Phantom diamond shot?????

C'mon now.   :wub:  

Captain Canada

Not yet.....I'm trying to get 'em done for April Fools day on ARC...but it looks like I'm aheadin back to NF on the 8th, so that'll kaibausch that idea !

pfft........
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

John Howling Mouse

John Howling Mouse

Ooooh, the laddie from Quebec has been verrrrry quiet this week...wonder how those midterms are going????

Captain Canada

JHM.........he's all done that, and gone on vacation in Florida !

Get yer head outta that vac-form machine, me boy ! :lol:

Toadman  :P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?