Main Menu

Panther II

Started by cthulhu77, May 04, 2009, 08:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

This..... is gonna be good!  :thumbsup: :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Eddie M.

Masterful work! Fit for an elite crew. ;)
Look behind you!

Daryl J.

That thing has quite a handsome look to it doesn't it.

Daryl J.

cthulhu77

Thanks all !

Yeah, I thought about the battle tracks, but in the storyline, it made more sense to have them with transport tracks anyway...that, and my wife would kick my arse if I spent any money on tracks for a review kit !  :cheers:

cthulhu77

now, how about some single link track action?

noxioux

That's looking very sharp. :wub:

What is your opinion on those tracks?  I've often thought about trying them out, but I don't do a whole lot of armor, so the opportunity hasn't presented itself.  It seems like that would be the way to go for maximum detail. . .

cthulhu77

To be honest, it is my favorite way of putting tracks on. Yes, it is time consuming, but it has by far the best look imho.

ChernayaAkula

Quote from: cthulhu77 on May 10, 2009, 04:15:37 PM
To be honest, it is my favorite way of putting tracks on. Yes, it is time consuming, but it has by far the best look imho.

Quoted for truth!  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

cthulhu77

almost done with the second side now...

cthulhu77

cthulhu77

the base painting is now complete !

nev

nice camo :wub:

Now it just needs a snowy urban base ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ian the Kiwi Herder

D*mn, Greg, that really is looking superb.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Taiidantomcat

Love the colors. excellent paint job!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

How did you do that wavy pattern on the vertical surfaces?
Cheers,
Moritz