What are these?

Started by lenny100, May 07, 2009, 06:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny100

Quote from: HOG on May 07, 2009, 01:30:58 PM
Just a thought, are these based on anybody in particular?. If not will the Juju Missing Nuckleheades argue about who they most ressemble?. Very nice idea-you must do a whiffer next as a companion piece.  ;D
Cheers  :drink:
Gary
I have an idea for this but i can't find a 1/16 figure that is sitting down and i am not even up to moving limbs on figures yet. these are my first two ever apart from the 1/72 scale pilots
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

PR19_Kit

Cracking idea!  :lol: ;D

I reckon a model of our Honoured Leader sitting behind the stand is called for............  -_-

But one question, will the JMNs actually understand what it's all about, or will they start counting buttons on their own jackets?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Sisko

Very funny ;D

I don't think some people think they are as JMN as we think they are :blink:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Glenn Gilbertson

Good one! Cheered up my day. ;D :cheers:

Ed S

Nice one.  And some fine WHIFFs on the table.  Gives me some ideas.

:thumbsup:

Ed :drink:
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

nev

The Twiglets are a touch of genius :D
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

lenny100

if  :wub: lenny  :wub: won't put this in the competition then i will :o   ( :wub: by his wife  :wub: )
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mike Wren

thedarkmaster

Nothing left to say on the subject  :bow:    :wub: :bow:  :wub:  :bow:  :wub:  :bow:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

JayBee

Quote from: lenny100 on May 08, 2009, 02:22:47 AM
if  :wub: lenny  :wub: won't put this in the competition then i will :o   ( :wub: by his wife  :wub: )

Good on yer, Dianne.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

GTX

Quote from: lenny100 on May 08, 2009, 02:22:47 AM

Well that seals it then!  We look forward to the photos of said creation on stand.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Vulcan7

wow brilliant idea  :lol: amazing micro-what-ifs, hilarious & cool  :ph34r: at the same time  :tornado: :thumbsup: :party:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

John Howling Mouse

This is just perfect!  Good thing I wasn't drinkin' me root beer at the time!   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Love the dropped aviation plans...
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.