FW-190D Zwilling

Started by Ed S, May 11, 2009, 08:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzbomb

Coming along most nicely

ALVAMA

Very cool!! :wub: If you make the mid-wing bigger you can add a third engine!! like the twin Heinkel He-111 had at the time in the WW2, just a idea, perhaps stupid.
Победим! Неповиновение! Время пришло! хочешь мира, готовься к войне. ты морячка я моряк

sequoiaranger

Can't wait to see more progress!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Ed S

Another update.  I have started putting some paint on this one.  Here it is with the lower color of pale blue-gray and upper of gray-green.  Need to mask it for the next color.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Ed S

Latest update. I finished the paint.  A couple touchups to do and then put decals on it. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Tophe

Your tail choice enriches the subject, thanks! :thumbsup: :wub:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Vulcan7

Looking great Ed, top idea, beautifully crafted  :ph34r: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Ed S

A quick update.  Here it is with the decals and marking on it.  Next step is to add a winter camo over the top of this.

Ed

Brian da Basher

You could fool many of those Luftwaffe experten with this baby Ed! It looks like you're well on the way to a really cool color scheme!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

sequoiaranger

My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Sisko

Very nice mate!!

I am really liking this build :thumbsup:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Ed S

Here it is almost finished.  Just have to add a few small details.  The paint job is supposed to represent a rather hastily applied and weathered winter camo over the standard finish. 

Maybe next week when I get back in town, I can get some better pictures outside in natural lighting.

Ed

ChernayaAkula

It already looked good in the normal colours, but now it looks really fantastic! :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Vulcan7

Thats a real beauty Ed,  :ph34r: a great build, looks perfect!  :tornado: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"