Terrain For Hippos: Reviving the art of Cardboard Cottage Construction!

Started by puddingwrestler, May 18, 2009, 05:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Steel Penguin

I say, Mr Grot sir! that is truly splendid!  :thumbsup:
I continue to watch so inspiration may be taken..
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

puddingwrestler

All this AND lessons in the Orky language as it was portrayed in the classic 2nd edition Codex: Orks? Egad. Is there no stopping the man? Or the hippo?

puddingwrestler

Rick Lowe

zenrat

I misread "penseses"...

Ork Buggy is a great bit of scratching.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

puddingwrestler

Quote from: zenrat on July 07, 2017, 07:34:34 PM
I misread "penseses"...

Ork Buggy is a great bit of scratching.
:thumbsup:

Hippos are not above toilet humour.
Yesterday, being well supplied with tiny space ships with which to play Firestorm Armada, but lacking opponents at the Great and Noble Society of Military Simulationists of Hampton (Hampton Games Club to the plebes) I decided to build a Grot Tank. This is in no way related to Grot - a Grot in 40K is a Gretchin, a sort of spacefaring Goblin who is employed by an Ork as a slave, cannon fodder, target practice and in extreme cases ammunition. I then finished it off after club at the humble home of the Hoodling. There will be pictures at some point. After I go to distant Wonthaggi to buy certain things.
Also, I am stockpiling Kinder Suprise egg capsules for sinister reasons.
You have been warned.

puddingwrestler

Modelling For Hippos 15: Being a tale of an Urbane Mech (he's witty, well read, knows which wine to drink with squig, and loves vile puns)

puddingwrestler

MFH 16: In which Grot builds a GrotBot which looks nothing like him due to a near sighted name change on the part of Games Workshop with the release of 3rd edition Warhammer 40,000 in 1999 or so.

puddingwrestler

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

puddingwrestler

All Grot Tanks complete! Behold the full might of Waaaagh Snaggatoof - which is technically not Waaagh Snaggatoof right now since the Warboss does not exist yet. But the mek has no name, so we're going to have to roll with it for the moment.
More pics via this ded good link.

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!