Shizuoka 2009 show pics

Started by Green Dragon, May 19, 2009, 08:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

Chiangkaishecky on Starship Modeler found these pics from the Japanese show. http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_show_album/j...a2009/index.htm

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Green Dragon

Here are the some pics I've found from the Tokyo show on Run Chickens blog. http://happy.ap.teacup.com/applet/runchickens/200905/archive
About the only aircraft kit I wasn't aware of already is the MPM Breda Ba88 and Aoshima's Airwolf (presumably a new mold like the Blue Thunder).

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.

Mossie

That 1/48 Blue Thunder is well worth a whiff!  I guess the 1/48 Airwolf is another re-pop of the ERTL kit?

Those Fork Lifts look very interesting too, along with the three wheeled mini-flatbeds.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Green Dragon

Airwolf and K.I.T.T. (in SPM) are supposed to be new moulds too Mossie.

Paul Harison

Edit:Just realized I've already posted the Run Chicken blog in General Modelling.  :banghead:

On the bench.

Mossie

OOOOOooooooooh!  (Homer style finger wiggle!!!)  I'd really prefer 1/72, but if it's Airwolf, I'm not that fussy! :party: :party: :party:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.