LUFT´46. JUNKERS JU 88 G6 TL.

Started by PACOPEPE, May 19, 2009, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on May 19, 2009, 09:12:19 PM
Great job!!  :o Makes me a double take  :thumbsup:
Very interesting - and very nice - model, but *JMN ALERT*, *JMN ALERT* should it be a Ju588?
Gulp - said it.  Standing by to be pilloried.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Mossie

Gorgeous finish on it!  Looks real to me. :wub: :wub: :wub:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

McGreig

Wonderful finish and a very convincing whiff. :thumbsup:

And I'm really impressed that the base is the resin Kora kit - I built their G-10 Mistel in whiff captured Soviet markings, but I don't think that I'd have the nerve to use one as the basis for a full blown whiff like this (at least, not after I'd paid Hannants' price for it!)
  :bow: :cheers:

sequoiaranger

Nice camo job, too. And the almost-Arado-234-type landing gear makes sense, especially for a fighter.

I remember that an early-model, "racing" Ju-88 had a reduced-height windscreen that might have done well on such a faster plane.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Another modeller who produces museum quality 'Whiffing'   :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)