What if Corsair and LA-7

Started by Sisko, May 19, 2009, 03:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sequoiaranger

....would be proud to have it!  :mellow:
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

John Howling Mouse

Sure looks "right" Sisko.   :thumbsup:

Too bad about the Corsair but I'd have to say it takes more guts and foresight to bin that kind of kit than to continue struggling through it, only to realize in the end that it was more like a job than a pleasurable hobby.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Sisko

thanks guys.

I don't normally bin a kit, and for me to do it is because I have had problem after problem and my vast patience has run out. As it was with the Corsair. I might have a bash at doing another one down the track as I did enjoy it.

Cheers

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

ChernayaAkula

That La turned out great.  :wub: :bow: Sad to read about the Corsair's untimely end, though. :(

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on June 14, 2009, 11:44:56 AM
<...> it takes more guts and foresight to bin that kind of kit than to continue struggling through it, only to realize in the end that it was more like a job than a pleasurable hobby.

:thumbsup: Very well put!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Brian da Basher

I've always been impressed by your painting skill, Sisko and you certainly picked the perfect combination of markings and camo for your LA-7!
Stunning!
:wub:
Brian da Basher

P.S. Condolences on the Corsair, but I hope you'll rember that beautiful scheme for a future project.

sotoolslinger

Beauty of a LaGG :wub: Sorry bout the Corsair :banghead:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

Sisko, the LA-7 turned out very nice!  :wub:

It's probably for the best that the corsair didn't make it, every time I look at the pics of it I want nachos!  ;D
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.