RNoAF A-7N+ Corsair II

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, May 27, 2009, 08:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Captain Canada

Looking forward to more of this baby, Ian !

:cheers: :wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

very good so far I-H-G.

you have tackled the RWR in almost the same way as i did on my LGB armed, 16 sqn corsair.
i wrapped suitable shaped section around the rail. either way the end result looks ok and right.

hmm, this being a RNoAF A-7, does it need a brake chute? maybe....  ;D :rolleyes: ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Erm, Hello - Could you stop talkin' 'bout me as if I'm not here !!.... You're ALL Scallywags, all of you :angry:

So, managed to get a teeny tiny bit done today. Simply painted the cockpit an appropriate grey tone and filled all the wing-fold and hinge details on the wings. Not worth photographing. Wont get very much done tomorrow as I'm on nights just now so will be sleeping till around 1400 and the kiddie-gatherers are home by 1700.

Really enjoying this one, but don't be expecting anything colourful at the end  :wacko:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

nev

S'ok - despite their minimalist markings, Norweigan F-16s are amongst my favourite Malibu Stacys.  Less is more I guess.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on July 16, 2009, 11:26:13 AM
You're ALL Scallywags

Havn't seen/heard that word used in years, you sure your not older then you say Ian ?  ;D

Mind you the origional scallywag is coming back. The BBC are making a series of the Just William books for kids TV. be interesting to see how todays kids deal with the world of 1952  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Sauragnmon

So far the changes are looking pretty subtle, looking forward to seeing more, IHG!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Well got some work done over the last couple of days despite the best intentions of the Dork who insisted on taking me out to consume cold beer and hot burgers on Monday. Three coats of Humbrol satin white on the intake, wheel wells and loadout; then some easy PSR and here you have it..... there is a fin-tip by the way, it just blends in to the black card a wee bit too successfully !

Thanks for looking.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

Captain Canada

I like it better every time I see it !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

All British colours:- Dark Sea Grey, (faded) Ocean Grey, Barley Grey. All Humbrol or Xtracolour enamels, sprayed freehand.

See, told you it would be (very) grey ! - Back to Luxembourg & Germany this afternoon for a family wedding, so see y'all next Sunday or Monday. Thanks for looking.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)

ysi_maniac

:o
waiting for an outstanding result, as usual :smiley:
Will die without understanding this world.

John Howling Mouse

Looking very professional, Ian.  Nice work   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.