Mashatu Game Reserve Huey DONE

Started by John Howling Mouse, June 14, 2009, 02:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

Yet again you make me want to swap the modelling tools for knitting needles :rolleyes:
STOP IT...STOP IT NOW!!
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Brian da Basher

Mr Howling Mouse, when you claimed you were from Riboflavin IV, I thought you were kidding. Now I'm not so sure because the talent and skill it took to build this amazing helo is totally other-worldly!

I'll just have to find a hobby you may not be very good at, such as macrame or mudpies. It is only through a tremendous force of will that I don't immediately go and donate my entire kit stash to the local Salvation Army thrift shop.

Once again you've impressed me beyond words. You sir are the Michaelangelo of Whiff-World.
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

BlackOps

>:( I can't belive you've been sitting on this since January! (see helo belly pic)  Oh wait, yes I can! :lol:  Another great build from the mouseworks facility.  :thumbsup:

I really enjoy your work, from start to finish there is always something cool to see.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Thanks, guys.  This one had me fairly nervous as it was my first "real" helo model attempt.  I am always confused on how to mask helo's for airbrushing with the delicate windows and sliding cabin doors, etc.

Thankfully, this one was simply painted throughout by hand...no problem.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Taiidantomcat

Dont cross that bad boy!!  :wacko: Nice work :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

noxioux