Mossie

Various concepts, prototype & fictional aircraft:

Flapper Orinithopter

Groen Bros Gyrodyne concepts

Saab A-36 Nuclear strike aircraft

Scaled Composites(Rutan) ARES

Boeing Skyfox

Simon.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Some more:

MiG-31 Firefox!

EADS Barracuda UAV

ATG Javelin, GA type for rich playboys!

Swordfish & Golden Comet, from Belgian comic 'Le Secret de Espandon' (The Secret of the Swordfish)

Supersonic Victor

Lightning swing wing

Simon.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Fantastic Greg!  I always liked the M.35 & M.38 Libellula machines & wondered what they would look like if they went into production.

I was hoping to find a pic of the Westland Delanne rocket fighter for a comparison in double wing design, came up with this instead:

Westland Lysander Delanne

Westland Lysander Delanne 2-view

Most people are probably aware of this, but I'd never seen it before.  It'd be quite a conversion to take take on, but worth it!

Simon.