WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Beautifull P-84 and I've always thought a buubletop Hellcat would look good...and it does  :wub:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

Another load at this link. Looks like the Tunnan is the new aircraft of choice for whiffing! Here's a teaser:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

The Rat

Aha, I see that these are already in another thread, which I couldn't open earlier due to some weird stuff the interwebbies were doing to me.  :blink:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

The Rat

tahsin

Quote from: The Rat on April 10, 2013, 09:14:24 AM
Another load at this link.

If you haven't seen them already and if you just glance at the link given by The Rat and leave in a hurry -like ı did at first, you will certainly miss a lot. In my opinion at least. Just to reinforce this is the link from the page already mentioned .

http://www.ipmsstockholm.se/home/08-open-2013-del-6/

Caveman

I'm really liking this "Tunnan for all seasons"
secretprojects forum migrant

JayBee

Ye Gods, Tons of Tunnans.
Utterly wonderful stuff there.  :wub:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Sauragnmon

The one that has me stumped is #113 and #114... they look like Viggens... but they aren't... like somebody kitbashed something in with the chin intake off something like an F-14... and new canards...
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Green Dragon

Look like F-16 front ends Sauragnmon. My to do list has Viggens with F/A-18E/F front ends on it.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Sauragnmon

I have no idea why I said 14, I meant 16.  It's still quite interesting.  The single seat looks like the wing has been modified too, and the canards seem different... but yeah.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Green Dragon

Think the canards are off a Gripen.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones