WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Quote from: kitnut617 on June 10, 2014, 03:29:03 PM
It looks kinda neat, but then I'm thinking, a 15 second burst of fire  --- then what ---

This?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

philp

Ok, where did I put that refrigerator?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

zenrat

If you've got anti matter tips then even flechettes are going to pack a pretty big wallop.

To solve both the problem of spent brass build up and of ammo supply with larger calibre gatlings is simple - you displace the ammo into the breech using a matter transmitter and then remove the casing in the same manner to be refilled.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

dumaniac

Captain Canada

Is that ever a nice build ! The pics are great too.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

comrade harps

Very nice. The Spiteful, too (very Mustang from that angle)
Whatever.

Dizzyfugu

Tha PAF Spiteful looks VERY nice. Good idea (got one left in the stash, too...)

PR19_Kit

There's more model Spitefuls about these days than Supermarine ever built real ones.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

They are both lovely, and very nicely built. But of course the nod has to go to the Seafang....Mmmm....RCN....

:wub: :wub:

Nice find Davey !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Seafang does look good  :thumbsup: Reminds me I have a RAN one to do
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

perttime

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 30, 2014, 03:36:10 AM
There's more model Spitefuls about these days than Supermarine ever built real ones.  ;D
There must be more model Spitfires, too, about these days than Supermarine ever built real ones.  ;D

Seafang for me, please. Just because of the contraprops.

The Rat

Not sure if this has been posted before, but not likely as the article dates from 2000. A Canadian stealth helicopter, http://www.hyperscale.com/features/2000/lhxdiojc_1.htm

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr