Captain Canada

That is sweet ! Love the look.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on May 17, 2016, 07:48:47 PM
Anigrand make an XA2J-1 Super Savage - if you can justify the expense for a whif.

http://www.anigrand.com/AA2090_XA2J-1.htm

And it's a very nice kit
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Captain Canada

Wow....is that ever nice ! Love the look of it. Then again, anything looks good in that camo and roundels  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

To my mind it looks better in that scheme than in a F.A.A. one
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

The RAF should have done it for real, a Land Vixen might have been a better solution than the Javelin!

DH only needed two Marks to get it right, whereas Gloster took nine to sort out the Flatiron and even then it was somewhat lacking.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

The DH110 was well in the running for that Kit, only the very public crash at the 1952 Farnborough Airshow (and all the fatalities that went with it [the aircraft broke up and crashed into the crowd]) killed any chance it could have had in being an RAF fighter.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitnut617 on September 17, 2016, 12:05:01 PM
The DH110 was well in the running for that Kit, only the very public crash at the 1952 Farnborough Airshow (and all the fatalities that went with it [the aircraft broke up and crashed into the crowd]) killed any chance it could have had in being an RAF fighter.

I know, I was there..................
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 17, 2016, 01:20:43 PM
Quote from: kitnut617 on September 17, 2016, 12:05:01 PM

I know, I was there..................

Grim wasn't it.  If it hadn't been for that event, the DH110 would have been the RAF's F (AW) ----
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

PR19_Kit

I was 10 at the time, but was fully aware that many of the crowd had probably been killed, and it was a bit of a shaker even then. Neville Duke's display in the Hunter soon afterwards took all our minds of it, thank goodness.

Regards
Kit

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Nice looking aircraft  :thumbsup: Nice model as well, although I would have changed the load out to go with the sleek look of her a little better.

Captain Canada

Nice work ! I like the way his tools are organized, and this yellow one with the F-5 intakes !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kerick

I should try that some day. And the tool board too.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

loupgarou

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 28, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
Nice work ! I like the way his tools are organized, and this yellow one with the F-5 intakes !

I hope those are NOT the tools he uses for modelling!  ;)
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.