WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

philp

Greg, I tried grabbing these from the contest site itself and had to just post a link to the show pics. http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,24846.msg432794.html#msg432794

Some great looking Anteaters.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

GTX

Bob Fisher's USN Viper:

More

Regards,

Greg

Tuck

Fiat G58 Heavy Fighter Zwilling kinda thingy...

http://www.clubhyper.com/forums/plasticpixframe.htm

Sorry, I don't know how to get it to the exact page...

***Provided direct link to the page.  This can be accomplished by selecting the blue html link "View Thread" and using your right mouse button to open as a new page or tab in your web browser.  Once you have the new tab or page opened just copy the URL information to your post and double check to ensure that it is working before you post the comment.***
jjf

"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

kitbasher

Quote from: Caveman on May 11, 2010, 01:13:42 AM
I dont suppose that anyone has a decent 3 view of the version VI do they?

The latest 'Aeroplane Monthly' has an in-depth feature on the Pterodactyls - might help.  It's certainly inspired me on the whiffing front - I feel a Pterodactyl-inspired WW2 fighter coming on!
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

JayBee

Quote from: Caveman on May 11, 2010, 01:13:42 AM
I dont suppose that anyone has a decent 3 view of the version VI do they?
The pterodactyl series only went as far as the Mk V. If you are meening the Mk IV then the article that Kitbasher refers to above has a three view drawing of both the Mk IV and Mk V.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

There were several designs that were never built Jim.  The Mk.VI was large fighter using a similar configuartion to the Mk. V with pusher prop & nose mounted turret.  VII was tailess Flying Boat & VIII was flying wing airliner.  There were also several flying wing bomber designs that eventually led to the Mk.VII.

The Mk.VI, VII & VIII are shown on this site, no three viewa though:
http://webspace.webring.com/people/du/um_5166/brit/odd_air.htm
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

GTX

Very nicely done Horten 229B by Benjamin Pada Jr:

More

Regards,

Greg

Taiidantomcat

Might be the coolest Ho 229 yet!  :wub: What cool camo  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

tanktastic43

James

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on August 14, 2010, 02:35:09 PM
Might be the coolest Ho 229 yet!  :wub: What cool camo  :thumbsup:

What he said!  :wub:

GTX

Nice Operational B-60 by Bryant:

More here.

Regards,

Greg