Twin tail F-16 by Giampiero Silvestri:

More

and his Fiat G 58 heavy Fighter:

More

regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Pablo1965

The hercules Hurricane is a real proyect. I think the scheme is gorgeous :thumbsup:

The Wooksta!

I've the Czech Omega kit somewhere.  Keep meaning to drop the forward fuselage into rubber.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

GTX

Operational Me P 1101 by Jay Dee:

More

Warrior by Akos Szabo:

More

Regards,

Greg

ChernayaAkula

Pure, unadulterated whiffery awesomeness!  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Not only the vehicle, but the dio as well. The graffiti are a nice idea. And the sand blown over the cobblestone street gives it an eerie post-apocalyptic touch.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Daryl J.

:jawdrop:

!!!!!!

That is impressive. 
Daryl J.

tanktastic43

I really do like these kind of 'plane to car' whifs.

Fantastic.

tt43.

GTX

Roger's Alien Drop Ship:

More

Diego Quijano's Tie Fighter under repair:

More

Jay Dee's BV 212 P:

More

regards,

Greg

Mossie

Quote from: Pablo1965 on October 16, 2010, 04:26:08 PM
The hercules Hurricane is a real proyect. I think the scheme is gorgeous :thumbsup:

Pablo, you might like this build of Carlos' too, slightly different take on a radial engined Hurricane:
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20281.0.html
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Pablo1965

Well I have seen the Carlos' version, and is very nice. I love this plane and any kitbash about it. One of my favourites sites is... "Defenders of the Empire" .I see this plane for first time there. :thumbsup:

The Rat

Over at Hyperscale there's a post that contains a stock X-5 and a beautiful twin-engine Fairey Battle!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

That Battle is beautifull and has the slight wiff of a Fw 187 about it IMHO ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

GTX

Has an invite been sent?

Regards,

Greg

GTX

Another - Victor Scheuerman's IL-40:

More

Regards,

Greg

NARSES2

Very nice - I've got the A-Model kit on the bench at the moment
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.