WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raafif

found the Hyper-diaper (for when you wet yourself) page here
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47751/message/1323386498/Justa+fool%27n+around.......................1-72+Do228+finished

the guy's photobucket pages here... pics of this plane's build spread through first 10 pages ...
http://s518.photobucket.com/profile/LongMan2U4
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

Captain Canada

Wow ! That is gorgeous.....I'd need two, tho. One to take off and land, and one to actually fly around !

Love it !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ChernayaAkula

Awesome build!  :bow:

What are the little UAVs under the wings?  :unsure: They almost look like RQ-2 Pioneers (with the vert stabs at an angle). But what scale?
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

PR19_Kit

At least he changed the wings, the singularly ugliest bit of the 228 to my mind.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Rat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 09, 2011, 08:37:03 PM
At least he changed the wings, the singularly ugliest bit of the 228 to my mind.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed, I always thought the planform would have looked better reversed.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Mossie

That's fantastic, would fit into the Antarctic War thread briliantly.  The red markings suggest it's on a legimate survey mission, the sensors & drones say otherwise.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

raafif

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on December 09, 2011, 06:44:42 PM
Awesome build!  :bow:

What are the little UAVs under the wings?  :unsure: They almost look like RQ-2 Pioneers (with the vert stabs at an angle). But what scale?

they appear to be "Pioneer" UAV / Target-drones used in Australia, don't think anyone makes a model of it ?
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

Aircav

Quote from: The Rat on December 10, 2011, 02:43:15 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 09, 2011, 08:37:03 PM

Agreed, I always thought the planform would have looked better reversed.

They look like Twotter wings, cool, very cool
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

RussC

Everyone on HS is recapping their year in plastics and resins, and this Whifftacular Whimpey was seen today

And a nice build of the movie plane from "Firefox". Still a WIP

"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

The Rat

Quote from: RussC on December 28, 2011, 08:21:00 AM
Everyone on HS is recapping their year in plastics and resins, and this Whifftacular Whimpey was seen today

WHIFFGASM!  :wub: :bow:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Green Dragon

Triple Wimpy is a cracker!
Might try a triple next time I'm cooking burgers too. Used to love popping into Wimpy's for a couple of burgers and a large Coke in Kingston on the way back home from Heathrow Airport.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

RussC

Looks like the Mig 31 Firefox II is finished over on HS.

Nice build using the old Monogram F-19x "Stealth Concept" fighter kit and some extra parts.
"Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to"  - Al Superczynski

The Rat

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Cliffy B

Quote from: The Rat on January 03, 2012, 06:04:39 PM
Hilarious one today, Superman versus German tank. ;D

Awesome!!!!

I love this part of the description;
Quote...the Man of Steel is several Italeri barbarians chopped into pieces then pinned back together.

So Superman is really an Italian Frankenstein?!  ;D
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous