WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caveman

secretprojects forum migrant

perttime

OOps, I totally missed the Tunnan shapes, the first time I looked at it.
From the linked thread:

"fuselage from the 1/48 AZ J29 Tunnan, wings and two fuselages from Matchbox 1/72 J29 tunnan and the saucer of the Enterprise-D from the three piece Star Trek kit. "

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Captain Canada

Very innovastive use of Tunnans !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Caveman

I can honestly say that I have never liked at a Tunnan and thought, that looks like a bit of a starship!
secretprojects forum migrant

The Rat

This is just so beautiful it hurts, link and more images here.

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

jorel62

Quote from: The Rat on April 01, 2013, 03:05:33 PM
This is just so beautiful it hurts, link and more images here.

Your not kidding........ WOW!!!!!!!

kerick

That P-84 is just amazing!  All the scallops and stripes were not decals!

If you return to the index and go to "Cat's .....lot's of em!" and scroll down you will find an excallent whiff of a Hellcat that should have been.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

The Rat

Quote from: kerick on April 01, 2013, 05:53:16 PMIf you return to the index and go to "Cat's .....lot's of em!" and scroll down you will find an excallent whiff of a Hellcat that should have been.

Ah yes, this one.

Scooterman

LOVE the bubblecat.  You can see where the Bearcat came from.

'Right click, save as' for future steal!

kerick

So many WW2 fighters benefit from a bubble top and bigger engine/prop. Trying to figure out how to get a Gannet prop onto a Corsair.....
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

Graft the entire Double Mamba installation onto the nose? Not sure where the jetpipes would end up though....
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

albeback

Quote from: kerick on April 01, 2013, 08:48:01 PM
So many WW2 fighters benefit from a bubble top and bigger engine/prop. Trying to figure out how to get a Gannet prop onto a Corsair.....

I rather fancy a R R Griffon on a Hurricane. I don't do Spitfires as a rule ( boring things!! Lol!!) <_<. But, I figured using the Airfix 1/72 Spitfire 22 & Hurricane II to produce such a beast.

Actually, never mind a Corsair - I think the Gannet prop would look pure dead brilliant on a Typhoon or Tempest! Or maybe a Wyvern prop as an alternative?

Allan
Loves JMNs but could never eat a whole one!!