WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcf

Not a What-If, another brilliant Dr. Frank Mitchell 1/32 scratchbuild of a complete oddball aircraft:
http://www.hyperscale.com/2016/features/so800032fm_1.htm

Sud-Est SO-8000

:bow: :bow:

Captain Canada

Now that's a neat looking machine !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ChernayaAkula

Lovely build!  :wub:

With a name like Narval, I think it needs a fairly substantial pitot tube or IFR probe on the nose.  ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

kitnut617

Very well done  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've got the 1/72 Akatombo resin kit of that --
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

PR19_Kit

Hehehe, when you look at it a Defiant is the perfect 'carrier' for an R2D2, I'm just surprised no-one's done it before.

And it looks good with a Griffon too!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

I didn't pick up on the Griffon.  I was distracted by the R2 unit.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

CANSO

Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 17, 2016, 06:50:26 PM
Hehehe, when you look at it a Defiant is the perfect 'carrier' for an R2D2, I'm just surprised no-one's done it before.
I played with the idea once, but if you use a 1:72 R2D2 in place of the Defiant's turret it appears very small.
The Super Defiant is either an a/c for dwarfs or R2D2 is a gigantic droid... ;D ;D

The Griffon, Spitfire style wing etc. are very good additions as usual (was there no Super Defiant in the BOB build?)

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

jcf

Quote from: CANSO on March 18, 2016, 09:22:54 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on March 17, 2016, 06:50:26 PM
I played with the idea once, but if you use a 1:72 R2D2 in place of the Defiant's turret it appears very small.
The Super Defiant is either an a/c for dwarfs or R2D2 is a gigantic droid... ;D ;D

The Griffon, Spitfire style wing etc. are very good additions as usual (was there no Super Defiant in the BOB build?)

Tut, tut obviously R2 would be full of valves and gear-wheels and various other manly sized electro-mechanical bits,
not teensy, weensy solid state bits n' bobs.  ;D

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Dizzyfugu

Nice. Agricultural aviation should receive more (whiffing) attention.  :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

Nice one ! Looks like she`s rip her own wings right off tho  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

I've got to say that radial does NOTHING for the Tiggie's looks though..........  :-\
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

jcf

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 10, 2016, 01:19:05 PM
I've got to say that radial does NOTHING for the Tiggie's looks though..........  :-\

Takes after its big bruddah, the Giant Moth;D