WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Quote from: loupgarou on September 28, 2016, 02:14:42 PM
Quote from: Captain Canada on September 28, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
Nice work ! I like the way his tools are organized, and this yellow one with the F-5 intakes !

I hope those are NOT the tools he uses for modelling!  ;)

I don't know, I can see three different types of sprue cutter there...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

DogfighterZen

Excellent stuff! "A Pig's gotta fly..."  ;D
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Captain Canada

Both nice. Especially the flying boat love the wee pilot !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

zenrat

Nice.  It appears to retain the radar for the tail gun.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

The Rat

Saw that this morning. Beautiful, and I thought of posting it, but I was put off by his comment "I don't do "what - ifs" I think they are a bit silly..."  :angry:

Madoc

TomZ,

Damn but, that is pretty!

Very nicely done and sharp looking beauty in that livery.
Wherever you go, there you are!

Dizzyfugu

zenrat

Quote from: The Rat on January 18, 2017, 06:17:14 PM
Saw that this morning. Beautiful, and I thought of posting it, but I was put off by his comment "I don't do "what - ifs" I think they are a bit silly..."  :angry:

So what is it then?
That attitude is like those <expletive deleted> authors who write books about the future and then sneer at sci fi.

Fred

PR19_Kit

Nice model, especially when it was produced from a Contrail 'kit', but a narrow minded and hypocritical builder......
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on January 18, 2017, 04:23:53 PM
Nice.  It appears to retain the radar for the tail gun.

Stops it bumping into the terminal when reversing  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

I would say nice work, but i just can't get past that guy's words... :angry:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 19, 2017, 03:52:40 AM
Nice model, especially when it was produced from a Contrail 'kit', but a narrow minded and hypocritical builder......

And that's still a frequent mindset. I frequently receive disturbed if not single-minded or even limited comments in my FlickR gallery. Esp. when it comes to kitbashes and fantasy creations. Anything beyond reality (whatever THAT might be... :rolleyes:) seems to scare people.