WHIFs found at HyperScale

Started by philp, January 06, 2009, 07:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcf

Note that it is the standing Airfix Kits Group Build board, which has regular themed GBs,
that is hosting the What-If GB. It's become about the only section of HS that's worth a visit,
a lot less ego on constant display.
:banghead:

The Rat

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on October 08, 2017, 11:13:15 AMIt's become about the only section of HS that's worth a visit,

But where else can one find in-depth information on the exact rivet head diameter holding the oil-cooler fairing on the Fockeschmitt 199G73?

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

zenrat

Quote from: The Rat on October 10, 2017, 06:29:01 PM
Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on October 08, 2017, 11:13:15 AMIt's become about the only section of HS that's worth a visit,

But where else can one find in-depth information on the exact rivet head diameter holding the oil-cooler fairing on the Fockeschmitt 199G73?

African or European?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on October 11, 2017, 02:51:21 AM

African or European?

How do you know so much about Fockeschmitts?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

zenrat

Quote from: scooter on October 11, 2017, 04:49:59 AM

African or European?

Misspent youth.  :mellow:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

scooter

Quote from: zenrat on October 12, 2017, 03:50:08 AM
Quote from: scooter on October 11, 2017, 04:49:59 AM

African or European?

Misspent youth.  :mellow:

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

ericr

NARSES2

That is gorgeous, great find Ratty  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Oh man, yeah, hell yeah it's gorgeous!!  A lil inspirationg for the upcoming GB.. . . .
-Sprues McDuck-

The Rat

PR19_Kit

That looks magnificent, but I'm not sure it conforms to the rules as it's meant to be a WWI Whiff. It looks far too modern for WWI to me.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

I suppose that depends on how long WW1 goes for in their Whifworld, that may be a development in the last year of the war ca. 1927/28 (probably being flown by 6 year-olds :blink: ).
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est