Very cool JASDF TSR2 on BM

Started by nev, May 20, 2009, 09:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

dragon

Somehow I find the JASDF TSR2 quite believable.  I wonder why they never used it in the Godzilla movies. :mellow:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

GTX

Quote from: dragon on May 20, 2009, 08:59:48 PM
Somehow I find the JASDF TSR2 quite believable. 

Given the blatant offensive nature of the TSR.2, and the Japanese constitution I don't.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Aircav

The Germans and the Japanese did want to buy all the tooling of us when the project got scrapped.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

nev

Quote from: GTX on May 20, 2009, 09:43:29 PM

Given the blatant offensive nature of the TSR.2, and the Japanese constitution I don't.

Regards,

Greg

Don't you know the first batch they bought was to replace the RF-86 in the recon role, fitted with the belly recon pack.  So impressed were they with the performance that another batch was bought as an all-weather anti-ship platform to supplement the much more limited Jaguar ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Damian2

That is such a sexy model I almost need to fap it!
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

GTX

Quote from: nev on May 21, 2009, 04:19:42 AM
Quote from: GTX on May 20, 2009, 09:43:29 PM

Regards,

Greg

Don't you know the first batch they bought was to replace the RF-86 in the recon role, fitted with the belly recon pack.  So impressed were they with the performance that another batch was bought as an all-weather anti-ship platform to supplement the much more limited Jaguar ;)

Silly me, how could I forget that? :rolleyes:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!