WHIFs from Missing-Lynx

Started by philp, June 02, 2009, 01:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Wow....some awesome stuff right there ! Thanks for posting, guys ! Love that Kubelwagen. What scale is that one ? Awesome dteails, to be sure.
Makes me want to drop everything and build a tank. Anybody got a good link to all this awesome weathering theses guys do ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

philp

This one looks fun.

No other pics but there was a link that led to some other fun stuff I posted in the Found Sci-Fi thread.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

ChernayaAkula

^ Oh, that's subtle! Jolly well done.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

beowulf

interesting............got a built 222 from way back when thats crying out for 'modification'...........got a Panzer 2 in the stash too......might have to check the size of those cupola rings  ;D
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

ChernayaAkula

^ Wow!  :o Figures, of course, since I got a 1/35 Neubaufahrzeug just the other week!  :lol:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Stargazer

Although I'm not into tanks and armored vehicles in general, I must admit I'm totally fascinated and admirative of the quality here. The weathering skills on some of these models (especially the one below) are simply out of this world...

Quote from: philp on June 02, 2009, 01:25:15 PM

Pablo1965

is how the culture of self-machines, which use parts they find. :tank:

Stargazer

Quote from: Pablo1965 on October 14, 2011, 09:25:58 AM

Oh? You mean it's not plastic or resin, but actual rusty metal parts put together?

ChernayaAkula

You can get that as a kit.  :thumbsup: Designed by fichtenfoo (CLICK!) and produced by MiG productions, both as a complete kit (CLICK!) and as a conversion without the turret (CLICK!).
Cheers,
Moritz

Pablo1965

Quote from: Stargazer2006 on October 14, 2011, 09:36:32 AM
Quote from: Pablo1965 on October 14, 2011, 09:25:58 AM

Oh? You mean it's not plastic or resin, but actual rusty metal parts put together?

Sorry for my poor english...I mean like in the film "virus", or like the cyborg... The kits is really a great idea,

ChernayaAkula

X-706 "Johnnie Walker» Vertical One-man Tank for Offense & Maneuvers 1/35

More pics HERE. The weathering has to be seen to be believed. :bow:

Cheers,
Moritz

rickshaw

Interesting how he's used bits and pieces from other kits.  The T-150 turret is quite distinctive.
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

silverwindblade

It looks a bit like one of the mecha from the anime and manga 'Armoured Trooper VOTOMS', but more realistic in its' proportions, colouration, and overall design.
I love the idea of putting mecha into realistic settings, and arming them with real weapons, despite their inherent lack of realism or practicality.

All the weathering on this model is superb as well!
Amidst the blue skies, a link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector...
Gordon's Alive, a Podcast I host. Check us out!

philp

Looks like he started with a Scopedog kit.  Thought about getting one of these.

Seen a dio of one in its original form in a camp scene.  there is rope tied to it and then a tent draped over with a few guys hanging out at the campfire.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies