Looking for the MW-1 Munitions Dispenser, from the Revell 32nd scale Tornado

Started by Jeffry Fontaine, June 22, 2009, 10:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffry Fontaine

Anyone have a couple to spare?  Would like to acquire several for a project that is not a 1/32nd scale Tornado.  So for those of you that have built that kit and have the MW-1 sitting in your spare parts box taking up space, I would like to relieve you of your burden.  Willing to trade for the things, buy outright, or accept as a gift.  Your call.  But any and all offered will be appreciated.  If the thing is built and painted, it won't matter since what I have in mind will require tearing it back into two parts.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

TsrJoe

... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: TsrJoe on June 23, 2009, 02:26:59 AMiv 2 spare in my bits n pieces box, pm inbound  :blink:
cheers, joe

That is definitely a good start! 

Guess I should get that box of yours in the mail soon eh?
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

TsrJoe

how many are you after, iv made a mould of the dispenser (i thought it might come in useful sometime!!?)

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)