cthulhu77

I can smell the putty from here.

ElectrikBlue

Nice to see you back!  ;D
I like your idea of interceptor version.  :thumbsup:

Will you replace the original T-tail?

Looking forward to this one...

John Howling Mouse

Trick question:  What rhymes with "Airfix"?

Answer: "Putty"

Good job so far, STS.  But, looking at my own Airfix boxing of this kit, I'm asking myself where is Hasegawa/Tamiya/Trumpeter when you need them?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

cthulhu77

Hey, look on the bright side. They left off the rivets.

sotoolslinger

Thanks y'all ;D
Electric Blue I have already committed so many sacreligious acts against this kit....if I eliminate the T-tail JHM would personally kill me.Do you realize how embarrassing that would be :lol: :rolleyes:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

ElectrikBlue

Quote from: sotoolslinger on June 27, 2009, 02:09:39 PM
Electric Blue I have already committed so many sacreligious acts against this kit....if I eliminate the T-tail JHM would personally kill me.Do you realize how embarrassing that would be :lol: :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He certainly will do it! ;D

Rather than eliminate it, I was thinking on replacing it by another T-tail (Gloster Javelin for example).

John Howling Mouse

Thanks y'all ;D

No, no killing, per se.  But you remember those "special" photos you had taken back in the 80's?  Well, those would re-surface on the 'net...

ElectrikBlue

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on June 27, 2009, 05:42:13 PM
Thanks y'all ;D

No, no killing, per se.  But you remember those "special" photos you had taken back in the 80's?  Well, those would re-surface on the 'net...
:lol: :lol: :lol::thumbsup:

sotoolslinger

Baz you can't release those photos it might overshadow Michael Jackson's death :blink:
Jose I kinda like the weird looking T-tail on the Buc....besides I don't have a Javelin. I have never even seen a model of one. We yanks don't get near enough British models over here.
I amuse me.

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: sotoolslinger on June 28, 2009, 06:38:02 AMBaz you can't release those photos it might overshadow Michael Jackson's death :blink:Jose I kinda like the weird looking T-tail on the Buc....besides I don't have a Javelin. I have never even seen a model of one. We yanks don't get near enough British models over here.
Just imagine a wedge as used to split wood.  Fit said wedge with a T-tail and a delta wing and you pretty much have a Javelin ;^)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

sotoolslinger

Nah I like al the bulgy bits on the Buc tail ;D
I amuse me.

sotoolslinger

Just a PSR session :rolleyes:

I did get the tail on
I amuse me.

John Howling Mouse

Reversing those drop-tanks and turning them into tip tanks was a mark of genius, STS.  "Madness-inspired" genius, but still very clever.   :thumbsup:

BlackOps

Lookin' good, but there seems to be some sort of mildew growing around all of your join areas  ;D  :wacko:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sideshowbob9

Really like where this one is going  :thumbsup: