F-14 Tomcat Whifs

Started by Taiidantomcat, June 23, 2009, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

Can't get enough Treble one!  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Taiidantomcat

Superb profiles from Coops213:

True beauties :wub:

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Taiidantomcat

Taiidantomcat

From Robert:

More from Coops:

Taiidantomcat

tahsin

Looks awesome but I have long believed that sci-fi always fails to appreciate that there could not be any kind of paradoxes . Even if you could find one single example that didn't get chopped already and send it back in time - and let's admit if left to USN it would be an F-18E or F or F-35 if Pentagon decided , there is not a possibility that it can be used to prevent Pearl Harbour . Ah , yes I don't believe in parallel universes .

GTX

QuoteAh , yes I don't believe in parallel universes .

Well where's the fun in that viewpoint?

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

MiB

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on December 26, 2009, 06:50:00 PM

;D

The Finel Countdown (1980) starring Kirk Douglas and Martin Sheen, Great Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

DaFROG

here's my contribution the F-14K tomkitty:

thread here

tahsin

Quote from: GTX on December 28, 2009, 11:13:53 AM

Well where's the fun in that viewpoint?

Regards,

Greg

It still doesn't refuse the possibility of using the proper fighter to seriously impress people ; but then anyone nutty enough to get a Turkey for that occasion would consider it unsporting to use missiles and would have gone for air to air bombing .

tahsin

Riksbar

"Inconceivable!"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Taiidantomcat

Neat! Too rich for my blood though

Aussie747

Ray
Canberra
*-*-*-*-*-*-

In work:
1/72 C-65J
1/72 P-7B
1/144 C-17T