F-16 in the RAF (yet again)

Started by Big Bird, June 24, 2009, 12:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

AeroplaneDriver

Scientific studies have shown that the most effective way to make a gray aircraft look better is to paint the tail RED!!   :thumbsup:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

pyro-manic

Huge Phoenix/flame decals are going to appear, I hope? :wub:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Big Bird

Quote from: pyro-manic on June 27, 2009, 12:55:59 PM
Huge Phoenix/flame decals are going to appear, I hope? :wub:

Just some small ones on the nose I'm afraid.

AeroplaneDriver

I know you're a speed-builder like I am, so I dont know if you would want to wait, but I have some bigger Firebirds decals in the stash if you want them.  PM your address if you're interested and I'll get them out from the US on Monday...you should get them by the end of next week.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Big Bird

That's a very kind offer, but I don't thing bigger decals will do her any favours. The small cockpit side one I think will look just right. Thanks for the offer though.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Big Bird

Right apart from a coat of Klear/Future I'm calling her done.

Damian2

Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

srkirad

shark mouth just above the intake looks really good, especially from that frontal angle! ;)
There's a grey place between black and white, but everyone does have the right to choose the path that he takes...
Administrator of Serbian modelling forum "Maketarski Kutak"
www.maketarskikutak.com

Sauragnmon

The fin and arrangement looks very nice, very well done.  The sharkmouth looks interesting, though I probably would have gone a little more predictable and worked the mouth right off that low mounted intake.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

pyro-manic

Ahh, that's lovely. Vipers need to be colourful, and scarlet hits the spot. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Ian the Kiwi Herder

You've come a long way in a short time, Mish..... good for you ! :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Brian da Basher

Absolutely red-hot, Big Bird! You have an artist's eye choosing that scheme for your F 16!
:wub:
Brian da Basher