Avon Show 23rd August

Started by NARSES2, July 08, 2009, 03:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Mike M's RAF Re 2000 and De Scheldt S-21  :wub:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Finally from the SIG stand

Radish's RNZAF Underarm war pitch bomber and a picture of his long suffering Mr's who he refers to as his "Minder" whist she prefers the term "keeper" - lovely lady and it was the one sane conversation I had yesterday  :blink:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Now pictures of stuff from around the show that I particularly enjoyed. If anyone has specific questions I may be able to answer some

Chris

NARSES2

Some pics of the Trump Swordfish, first I've seen built up

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

RAF Mistel, FAA Cutlas and some big bombers - 3 B-36's on one stand in 1/72 !

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

A nice RAF Shinden, a Canberra painted by 12 people - the underside was truely awful (Rad knows the story) and the greatest WIF of all  ;D

NARSES2

Anice US Civil War diorama and some flying boats

NARSES2

Submersibles and Whirlybirds

NARSES2

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

Meanwhile, here's Mid again....
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen