Simply stunning

Started by GTX, July 10, 2009, 06:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Follow the post to the bottom, watching each picture:  http://toyster.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=1277

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Scooterman

Fulcrum

Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

thedarkmaster

thats brilliant  ;D  ;D  ;D :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :bow:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Aircav

Does California know they have a Russian soldier as Governor  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Weaver

That's just bloody excellent!  :blink: :thumbsup: :bow:

What are the figures? Painting up Action Men? (And if they are, how big is that Tiger?  :o)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

BlackOps

The figures are Dragon, the Terminator is made by Hot Toys. The Terminator is a work of art (I have one) Even the fingers are individually articulated and the eyes light up. Looks like they had fun with their photoshoot, thanks for sharing the link.  :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.