Panzer IV mit Rheintochter AA Missile - Finished

Started by buzzbomb, July 12, 2009, 02:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedarkmaster

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

noxioux

Ugh! I'm sorry I'm coming to this one so late.  That's sheer genius.  I'd like to see this one in a shot like those that matrixone does.  What a beauty. :wub:

ysi_maniac

^^^^^^
Absolutely agreed!

Top notch, 5 stars,  :wub::thumbsup: ...
:bow: :bow: :bow:
Will die without understanding this world.

cthulhu77

Beautiful work, and as everyone has said, a brilliant idea !   :cheers:

GTX

Time for those knitting classes again... :thumbsup:

regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

nev

Oops!  I was so busy nominating this for the Whiffies that I forget to add my praise here for this utterly fantastic model!  :wub:

Now, how about putting 2 of the missiles on a King Tiger chassis? ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

buzzbomb

Thanks folks I am overwhelmed with your support. It was one of those builds that went in ebbs and flows but once I got a run on just all came together.

Quote from: nev on August 08, 2009, 12:23:58 AM
This thought had entered my thought processes as well.

For mine the King Tiger would be for a tactical missile (Nuke ??) or better still an MLRS... hmmmm (he thinks) ;D

Cheers to you all

Brian T

NARSES2

Modelling of the first order  :thumbsup:

Can't help thinking what would happen if the missile release failed - first B-17 shot down by a Pz IV ?  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Barry Krell

I don't go for German armour but the shape of the rebuild makes the IV look like it could be a rather good APC.

Cracking build BTW.
Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Sisko

Quote from: buzzbomb on August 08, 2009, 12:30:38 AM
Thanks folks I am overwhelmed with your support. It was one of those builds that went in ebbs and flows but once I got a run on just all came together.

Quote from: nev on August 08, 2009, 12:23:58 AM
This thought had entered my thought processes as well.

For mine the King Tiger would be for a tactical missile (Nuke ??) or better still an MLRS... hmmmm (he thinks) ;D

Cheers to you all

Brian T

Very nice work mate really finished off beautifully.

For a tactical nuke I would go a cut down V2.

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

mgp

I'll join in the chorus and say "Fine job!"............and that I hate you  ;D

There's always the option of a mobile V-1 launching vehicle. Shoot and scoot before the Typhoons get you! It would have to be a Mk2 version that does away with the need for a really long fixed launch rail.
Hominem Iniocosum Non Diffidite

General Zod

Yeah,I know the load is late.But the voices keep telling me to pull over and clean the guns.
Death before decaf
Chad

tanktastic43

Been away for a week so I'm just catching up.

Fantastic.  :wub: Well done.  :thumbsup:

tt43.