Who Needs a Full (somewhat) Week?!?

Started by Scooterman, July 16, 2009, 10:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

After passing over this group build at first, I got inspired this morning.  Yes it's a simple kit but I'm mainly doing this to kill a mild funk attack.  Stay tuned!

edit-D'OH!  It's Hasegawa 1/72 btw......

Scooterman

Ed S

Looking good so far.  But what do you intend to do with this Dart?

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Scooterman

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Scooterman

Well, I didn't make it either but i'm still pushing along.  Would one of the mods please move this to the Current Builds section?  Ta.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ian the Kiwi Herder

I'm guessing Canadastani, British or Japanese.... alternatively a USAF Aggressor or Lo-Vis ADC, circa 1995  :ph34r:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Brian da Basher

I sense you've got a W.M.D.* in the making!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

*Whiff of Mass Destruction

Scooterman

Well, first of the paint is on but with Mrs. Scooter going to spend two weeks with Mrs. Roger the Cabin Boy, the digi is packed and no piccies until her return in two weeks.  Oh well, maybe I'll have it done by then!

Captain Canada

This whif is killing a mild funk for me as well !

:wub: :thumbsup: :drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Scooterman

Almost there.  Decals and fidley bits tomorrow.  BTW-pic taken from phone so sorry for the crappy look.

Sauragnmon

oo she's pretty so far - the paintwork's so clean, looking forward to the markings.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Brian da Basher

Sharp as a tack and clean as a whistle, Scooterman! Few build 'em as flawlessly as you.
:bow: :bow:
Brian da Basher

NaOH