F-14 (Of course)

Started by Taiidantomcat, July 16, 2009, 11:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

I have slowly progressed past this stage but i needed to throw some pics from the last few days up before i can post more. Im keeping this models scheme and country a mystery for right now  :wacko:

I have my own little 1/48 Tomcat graveyard and had the idea of using some spare horizontal stabs for new wingtips:

The underside of the tip showing the part I left on for easier assembly. Also the nose cone which was horribly misshapen I couldn't find my sanding stick and i had to borrow my GFs nail file (thanks, Babe :wub:)

I actually started the cockpit only recently and after trying to get a spare resin set to fit i gave up and just added some detail to the kits along with some paint.

This one is going to come down to the wire I'm guessing, but I am having a ball. More to come soon  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Cobra

Looks Cool :ph34r: Can't wait to see More!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: