Did the Pentagon see the Trainers with Teeth GB?

Started by Riksbar, July 22, 2009, 06:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Quote from: anthonyp on July 24, 2009, 07:41:41 PM
...  Planet Pentagon wouldn't know a good idea if it came up to them and kicked them in the butt.  Them boys don't live in reality, the whif realm, or the goatee wearing evil parallel universe. 

Hey!! whats wrong with goatee wearing paralell universes??? Not all of them are evil you know. Besides, it's a known fact - in paralell universes that is- that goatees are a sign of class and sophistication..So there.....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lancer

Ok, if the pentagon and/or the US Navy are pinching our ideas then perhaps we should copyright them. We could get the royalties and buy our own islad secretheadquarters that many of us have yearned for for so long.. :drink: :drink: :drink: :thumbsup:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

anthonyp

Quote from: lancer on July 25, 2009, 01:13:13 PM
Ok, if the pentagon and/or the US Navy are pinching our ideas then perhaps we should copyright them. We could get the royalties and buy our own islad secretheadquarters that many of us have yearned for for so long.. :drink: :drink: :drink: :thumbsup:

And we'd have a weather dominator, and a henchman that wears a silver mask for some reason...  Yesssss, I could sseeee it now...  COBRA!!!!!!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man