my 1/48th what if tsr-2

Started by roadstermatt, July 22, 2009, 03:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadstermatt

this is my 1/48th tsr-2 hope you like its a w.i.p and its my first kit for years
hope these pics are not to big

ChrisF

Nice work. Two questions though... is that typhoon in the background gonna be giving up its weapons for the TSR i take it ?   ;D  And two... thats a nice stand, where'd ya get it !?

Chris

Cobra

Sweet Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looking good So Far!!!!!!!!! have you Decided on Markings Yet???? just wondering. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Taiidantomcat

I love it, love the "Battle Red" windows  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

roadstermatt

Quote from: ChrisF on July 22, 2009, 06:53:26 PM
Nice work. Two questions though... is that typhoon in the background gonna be giving up its weapons for the TSR i take it ?   ;D  And two... thats a nice stand, where'd ya get it !?

Chris
thanks for the kind comments
yes thats the typhon plus ive brought a hasigawa set too the stand i picked up at model warehouse i have an account at its a hobby master  hs0001 for 1/32th die cast aircraft the company web site is www.hobbymaster.com.hk

roadstermatt

Quote from: Cobra on July 22, 2009, 10:13:11 PM
Sweet Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looking good So Far!!!!!!!!! have you Decided on Markings Yet???? just wondering. :thumbsup: :cheers:

cheers it was going to be 617 squadron but due to a clerical error (i ordered the wrong decals) its now going to be either #17 (shadow squadron raf coningsby) circa 1972 but i will need to paint the under side white
or # 40 squadron raf coningsby circa 1968 but that will need more white paint up the sides  and radar dome too

roadstermatt

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on July 22, 2009, 10:18:27 PM
I love it, love the "Battle Red" windows  :wub:
cheers yeah not to sure my self now i did them as per the instructions humbrol clear orange the camera flash has made them look a little worse