O

Cammett Limited

Started by Overkiller, July 31, 2009, 03:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overkiller

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

Hope they are scaled better than the 1/72 Bluewater cos they were way out
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Overkiller on July 31, 2009, 03:50:11 PMCammett Ltd is releasing 1/48th scale Blue Water missiles and pylons @ £18.50 a pair, as well as external fuel tanks and pylons @ £18.50 a pair.  http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34582&hl=

Hyperscale just posted a product review of these three items
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

TsrJoe

cool, i'll pick those up for the 'files' im not sure as to accuracy tho as the items look slightly different from references to hand (the tanks in particular are different to any iv seen in any of the TSR.2 drawings iv found, id happily be proved wrong tho), i'll reserve comment further till i check one iv purchased them

chers, joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Mossie

If anyone's looking for the Cammet AEW conversion for the Airfix 1/72 Nimrod, it's now being offered under the Mastercasters label:
http://www.mastercasters.co.uk/4.html
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.