chrisnord's Honduran Special Forces HH-3
3 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Voting closed: August 10, 2009, 05:36:29 PM

Weaver

Quote from: kitnut617 on August 07, 2009, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: GTX on August 07, 2009, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: kitnut617 on August 06, 2009, 07:22:27 PM
apart from the vote closing, what else is happening on August 10, 2009, at 05:36:30 PM  ;D

Huh???

I was looking at the question posted in the voting poll Greg, it says "Which one you like the best?  (Voting closes: August 10, 2009, 05:36:29 PM)"  I just wondered why 05:36:29 PM.  Why not just 05:00:00 PM

LOL - it didn't make any sense to me either: being in a different time zone, my screen shows:

"Which one you like the best?  (Voting closes: August 11, 2009, 12:36:29 AM) "

So I was stumped as to the significance of 05:36:30 pm....... ;D :rolleyes:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

NARSES2

No there would still be the Oval to go and we can't be as bad as yesterday twice in a series - or maybe we can  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitnut617

Quote from: Weaver on August 08, 2009, 01:32:24 AM
Quote from: kitnut617 on August 07, 2009, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: GTX on August 07, 2009, 12:56:31 PM
Quote from: kitnut617 on August 06, 2009, 07:22:27 PM
apart from the vote closing, what else is happening on August 10, 2009, at 05:36:30 PM  ;D

Huh???

I was looking at the question posted in the voting poll Greg, it says "Which one you like the best?  (Voting closes: August 10, 2009, 05:36:29 PM)"  I just wondered why 05:36:29 PM.  Why not just 05:00:00 PM

LOL - it didn't make any sense to me either: being in a different time zone, my screen shows:

"Which one you like the best?  (Voting closes: August 11, 2009, 12:36:29 AM) "

So I was stumped as to the significance of 05:36:30 pm....... ;D :rolleyes:
Should've thought of that, does it set automatically for each area or has Anthony spent a lot of time changing the times.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

anthonyp

Ugh...  The board closes it 7 days after I opened it.  I happened to open it at an odd time, so y'all are at the mercy of the board's timer.

VOTE, DANGIT!!!!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

nev

Ooooh, neck and neck at the top....
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Modelling_Mushi

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 08, 2009, 03:19:50 AM
No there would still be the Oval to go and we can't be as bad as yesterday twice in a series - or maybe we can  :banghead:

We used to collapse like a pack of cards when up against the West Indies (i.e. five tests in a row, mind) so what the colonies can do I'm sure the motehr country can do better  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Weaver

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on August 13, 2009, 04:39:06 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on August 08, 2009, 03:19:50 AM

We used to collapse like a pack of cards when up against the West Indies (i.e. five tests in a row, mind) so what the colonies can do I'm sure the motehr country can do better  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

At a guess, shouldn't this post have been on the Ashes thread?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

NARSES2

Yes it should have and I apologise for any confusion caused. Blame it on advancing years.  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Quote from: NARSES2 on August 14, 2009, 02:59:48 AM
Yes it should have and I apologise for any confusion caused. Blame it on advancing years.  :banghead:

No apology neccessary - just wanted to make sure it found it's way to the right place!  :thumbsup:

- Indiana Jones

chrisonord

Right then so when is this thing going to be decided and announced then??
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!