Leopard 2A4????????????????

Started by sudzonic, August 09, 2009, 09:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apophenia

Quote from: sudzonic on November 11, 2009, 06:57:26 AM
Well i think i am going to keep you all in suspense for a while yet  :wacko:

You are a cruel, cruel man!  (But get well soon ;D)

sudzonic

Quote from: apophenia on November 11, 2009, 06:48:14 PM
Quote from: sudzonic on November 11, 2009, 06:57:26 AM
Well i think i am going to keep you all in suspense for a while yet  :wacko:

You are a cruel, cruel man!  (But get well soon ;D)

Thanks Apo..just hope i can do a good enough job that its worth the wait. :smiley:
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

Sauragnmon

Get well soon, man, don't stress over the job, she's a beauty.  We can wait.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sudzonic

Started on some weathering today to make it look like it has been kicking up some prairie dust :mellow: will get some pic's up when the battery for my camera charge.

sudzonic

Hay gang got some weahering done.

Sauragnmon

That's a pretty nice weathering job, man, she's coming along nicely.  Looks like she had a real nice party out in the Alberta Badlands.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

sudzonic

Quote from: Sauragnmon on November 13, 2009, 08:03:28 PM
That's a pretty nice weathering job, man, she's coming along nicely.  Looks like she had a real nice party out in the Alberta Badlands.

Thanks saura still haven't decides on witch unit she will belong to yet? and who said anything about Alberta badlands  ;D

Sauragnmon

You DID say Prairie Dust, Sudz.  You might look up which Armored Unit is out that way, I know the Horse Guard are down here in Ontario.  That kinda dirt and grime, she looks like the Alberta Badlands unless she's in a desert, which that green would just not suit, then again it would be the Canadian Armed Forces (no money for new paint because the beancounters are too anal retentive).

apophenia

Paint? Gotta stick with traditions Saura. A quick wash with diesel and kicked-up prairie dust will handle the rest for the Strathconas (hint, hint...)  :lol:

Sauragnmon

Ah, Lord Strathcona's Horse - the only armored reg't coming to mind was the GGHG, but I know they're in Ontario.  Gotta admit, the thought of watching a Leopard 2 roaring around out in the Badlands is pretty appealing to my mind's eye.

sudzonic

Just trying to work out ware the marking are going to go now? some of them would possably be coverd by the cuuda cam?

sudzonic

OH the joys of making cudda cam.........................

Sauragnmon

Well, it looks pretty good in truth.  I think the end result looks nice, and if the effort isn't too heavy on you, then all the better, right?

sudzonic

Quote from: Sauragnmon on November 16, 2009, 12:32:33 PM
Well, it looks pretty good in truth.  I think the end result looks nice, and if the effort isn't too heavy on you, then all the better, right?

All i can say on the subject  :banghead:

Its not to bad to make once you can get into a rytham

sudzonic