Attention TX whiffers

Started by Scooterman, August 11, 2009, 07:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

OK kids, I was planning on rallying the troops for a big showing in Austin in Sept since it would be the most central local.  HOWEVER, I have to work that weekend, no way out so is it possible we could get some sort of turnout for the Ft. Worth show?  (Show is actually in Arlington, about 10 minutes from my house.)  Kinda short notice, I know.........
Tuck is in, but since he's VEEP of the host club, I assume he has duties that would prevent him from keeping me company.  Any other takers?

Now as for the Austin show-is there still a chance we can get the TX troops together there?  I know Rotorhead will be there (his home show) barring any real-life things.  Won't be too far a drive for the DFW crowd, and the gang in the SanAn area have a small commute.  And isn't somebody on the Coast?  Maybe we need to have a TX WHIF roll call.

Anywho, thoughts fellas?

RotorheadTX

I'll be at both shows - no doubt of that.
I'm working manically on (what I hope will be) a handful of surprises.

Sentinel Chicken

I just called in my reservation for four tables at Supercon next month. Hey Scoot, see if you can put the SIG next to my tables and we'll have a grand old party like we did at Scalefest.

Sentinel Chicken

Quote from: RotorheadTX on August 12, 2009, 01:14:05 PM
I'll be at both shows - no doubt of that.
I'm working manically on (what I hope will be) a handful of surprises.
Translation: Putty, sand, repeat, putty, sand, repeat........:D

batmancustoms

hey keep me updated if you would be so kind. Also do you guys belong to any clubs around our area?  please pm me
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

Scooterman

I go somewhat frequently to IPMS NCT (Dallas).  Where do you live Batman?

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

Doc Yo

I wish I'd seen this sooner-I did go to the Austin show* and would have liked to meet some of y'all.
Maybe next year... :thumbsup:

* I live in Leander, one of the northwestern suburbs.