Red Arrows Typhoon - my first Whif - now finished!

Started by D-Angle, August 16, 2009, 03:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Angle

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

SPINNERS

Very nice!

As for the Red Arrows flying the Tiffie, well, if only it were true :lol:

noxioux

D-Angle

Just finished it! ;D Will try and take some better photos another time. I'm just glad to finish it really, it's the first model I have managed to finish for quite a while, so it was more to build my modelling confidence and learn stuff I have forgotten.

srkirad

I like it - real beauty - this plane looks so "young" in these colours :D  :wub: :cheers:
There's a grey place between black and white, but everyone does have the right to choose the path that he takes...
Administrator of Serbian modelling forum "Maketarski Kutak"
www.maketarskikutak.com

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Captain Canada

Oh yeah....very nice ! Very well done...lots of detail to make 'er look real. Love the stripe and the RAF titles....adding 'typhoon' is a great idea as well !

Beauty !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Looks really sharp in those colours....I like it a lot b)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

noxioux

Very well done.  I'm not a big fan of the eurofighter, but that is seriously a great looking build! :thumbsup:

Eddie M.

Very good work. You are giving me the exact inspiration I need to move forward with my 1st attempt at a Red Arrow. :)
Look behind you!

batmancustoms

very cool! as the guys said damn shame its a what if.  That would look so bad azz in person! :cheers:
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

D-Angle

Thank you for the kind comments guys. :)
Quote from: Eddie M. on October 17, 2009, 02:36:40 PM
Very good work. You are giving me the exact inspiration I need to move forward with my 1st attempt at a Red Arrow. :)
I'm really pleased. As I have said, the best thing to do is paint the whole thing white, then mask off the parts you want to keep white before spraying the red.

Allan

Good golly, D-angle, that is a pretty good model--the red and white trim go very well together. Great masking!!!!
Allan in Canberra

Glenn Gilbertson

A really great looking model - if only it were true! :cheers: