small renault alpine project

Started by roadstermatt, August 17, 2009, 03:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadstermatt

take one otto mobile (damaged0 look at it for a while and think what to do with it .

them remember the limited edition wide body version

pictures obtained from google images

strip down and setabout with filler (its still not yet finished on the filler stage)

the interior

DONT WORRY I HAVE A NEW REPLACEMENT GTA ITS LOVELY

sorry about the flash in the pics

got these wheels comming for it too

Sauragnmon

Hmm, the front end isn't quite appealing in my opinion, but then different tastes prevail, so I won't say too much.  I can't help but think that the back window would look rather cool with the louvres covering the back window like seen on old Firebirds and Camaros among other cars.  A forced-air scoop on the hood might make a slight modification.  It'd be interesting if you did a front spoiler setup under the front bumper.  Just a few random thoughts.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

roadstermatt

i supose it is really a what if model but i though i would share it i still keep thinking about turning it into a cabrio as well

Hobbes

Very nice! I never knew there was a model of the A610, and I hadn't seen that Le Mans edition before either.

roadstermatt

its a new resin 21/18 by a french company
http://otto-models.com/

Ed S

Nicely done modifications.  They turned out completely seamless on the finished car.  Well done! :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

roadstermatt

Quote from: Ed S on August 18, 2009, 11:24:38 AM
Nicely done modifications.  They turned out completely seamless on the finished car.  Well done! :thumbsup:

Ed
if you are refering to the last 2 pics thats the standard car not the finished item so sadly i cant claim credit

Sauragnmon

True enough, I was just adding a couple pennies thoughts on there, and my own opinions to the idea.  She's a sleek little machine, I'll admit, and the work so far looks good.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.