HobbyBoss N/AW A-10

Started by tigercat2, August 17, 2009, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigercat2

The HobbyBoss kit is an excellent one, IMHO, and is the only one available, I beleive, for the 2 seat version.  Here is my version; a test bird in NMF and day glow along with a few other aircraft.

Wes W.

Sauragnmon

Nice, the NMF coat looks beautiful on the ten, and the dayglow really sets it off.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

nev

Looks excellent, and very plausible.  If you'd done it with a single seater I reckon you could fool a few folks into thinking it was real :D
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

anthonyp

Very nice!  That Hobbyboss A-10B is a nice kit, isn't it?

EDIT:  Hobbyboss... I meant to type Hobbyboss...
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

tigercat2

Quote from: anthonyp on August 18, 2009, 06:30:16 PM
Very nice!  That Hobbycraft A-10B is a nice kit, isn't it?

Actually it is a HobbyBoss kit, and yes, I think HobbyBoss kits are superb.

Wes W.

Brian da Basher

Very nice, Wes! The day-glo orange is an especially nice touch and very eye-catching too.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

tigercat2

Thanks so much; I have a great fondness for USAF markings in the '60s; NMF or ADC grey with large insignia and "U. S. Air Force" spelled out in the fuselage.  The addition of dayglo red or orange just made them that much better, IMHO.

Wes W.

tigercat2