Queensland Model Hobby Expo

Started by Glenn, August 18, 2009, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Hey guys, the QMHE is on this weekend 22~23rd August at the Brisbane Table Tennis Centre, 86 Green Tce, Downey Park, Brisbane. Two days of things to buy and models to look at......see ya there!
Glenn

grayman

I dropped in Sunday morning for a look. Been a couple of years since I last went, and the quality of the displays was outstanding.

The only downside was the lack of exhibitors - a sign of the times I guess  :huh:

Here are some of the works that caught my eye...for starters, the whifs...

And a couple "real world" models...

Cheers.
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open -- General Sir Michael Dewar.

thedarkmaster

don't know if it's just me but i cannot get any of the pictures  >:(
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

JJC

KEEP THE VULCAN FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

JayBee

They are definitely not there, neither at home or at work on duty.

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

philp

Not sure the problem, I don't see them in the thread but can click and open them in another window and see them fine.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

grayman

Sorry folks...must've had a brain f*rt. Or, alternatively is could be the Picasa web album, which seems to do things in Google's own inimitable way... :banghead:

Here is a direct link to the snaps: http://picasaweb.google.com.au/jazeeblue/QMHE2009?feat=directlink
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open -- General Sir Michael Dewar.