Westland Lynx-Now with bits and bits and bits !

Started by Captain Canada, August 20, 2009, 08:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

There's a model in the helicopter museum, Mike Wren provided some pics in the thread I posted above, scroll down to the last post.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

Thanks for the comments, guys ! Have to admit about the skids....always liked that variant !

Here's the torpedo trolley, made from wheels from the spares box, handles are from a 72nd scale bronco, and the tray is from the Hellfire launchers on the whacked-scale HC Cobra.

And painted up with dude for scale....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

B777LR

You know, helicopters look best with a ton of bit, bobs and bubs attached everywhere!

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

BlackOps

Cap, these are coming along quite nicely. Really like the additions you've added.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

kitnut617

All your helicopters are looking fantastic Todd, but I really think you need one of these puppies (Mil-26 that is):
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on September 07, 2009, 03:18:55 PM
Quote from: nev on September 03, 2009, 10:22:37 PM
nice trolley....almost Baztacular

<_< The Captain sure does nice work!

Must be something in the air/beer/rootbeer up there in the Great White North!

That's some impressive detail work, Toad!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher