what do with your kits ?

Started by thedarkmaster, August 25, 2009, 11:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C-P

Most of my models are in a glass Ikea cabinet, which is getting full. I'm going to hang up the next few aircraft using the classic hook-and-string-from-ceiling, and I have to figure out what to do with the really big ship models I'm going to be building soon.

A few have gone home with young family members.

A small number, my very best efforts, I am truly honored to have on display on the battleship New Jersey museum.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

lancer

Quote from: thedarkmaster on August 25, 2009, 11:39:25 AM

What do you guy's do ? especially those of you with an average sized UK house and kids ?  ;D  ;D

Put the wife in the shed and sell the kids... :ph34r: :ph34r: That way you're guaranteed all the space you need!!!!
Seriously, I have to stick mine in the loft at the moment. Not my favourite means of storage but I have little choice!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die