Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings

Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Victor looks a happy soul  ;D

Food mixer is, well.............................  :blink: Like the young lady though  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Flyer

"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

dogsbody

"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

NARSES2

Those markings are in the new Revell 1/32 FW 190 kit. Only on the larger bomb though, I think
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

While researching the F-94 I came across the D version prototype: creative use of gun nozzles.

PR19_Kit

That looks different. I'm not sure I've seen that aircraft before, it looks almost sleek compared to the various other nose configurations of the F-94!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

The F-94D was a proposed attack variant of the interceptors - with guns in the nose (up to eight 0.5" machine guns were proposed). Interesting thing is that the prototype was later used as testbed for the M61 Vulcan gatling gun.

NARSES2

The upper gun at the front of the nose looks like the eye and makes her look as though she's smirking  ;D With the nose colour looks like an evil clown. Mind you aren't all clowns evil ?  :blink:

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Dizzyfugu

I am not certain if this is a true designer piece or just an accident...?

Dizzyfugu

..and a creative integration of the gun as cigar on this Congolese Mi-24!

CANSO

Haven't seen a Dominican Shark before:

Dizzyfugu

No pic? AFAIK many Dominican P-51s carried shark mouth decorations:

zenrat

Last one's best IMO.  The others have too much of a smile and so don't look ferocious enough.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..