Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings

Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on July 04, 2015, 02:30:05 AM
Last one's best IMO.  

Looks like it's just had a scare from something unpleasant to me  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

CANSO

The photo in my above post is there - I don't know why you can't see it. :rolleyes:
Some more Dominicans:

Dizzyfugu

Probably a browser issue here that the pic is not displayed. It's strange, though, because this happens only VERY rarely?

zenrat

The Dominicans look good.  They are snarling.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on July 05, 2015, 03:20:53 AM
The Dominicans look good.  They are snarling.

Yup, they look as though they mean business
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

CANSO

Quote...The Dominicans look good.  They are snarling..
...Yup, they look as though they mean business
IMHO the Super Tucanos look very mean. The shark mouth is like a must for this a/c:
Colombia

Peru

Indonesia

Angola

Brazil

and so on...

Dizzyfugu

And I'd thought the shark-mouthed mixer was weird. But now there's THIS for your work room's ceiling!  :party:

And then there's this creative application of the shark mouth concept:

And finally, multiple artwork, kind of "concept album"? Note the stabilizer floats!  :thumbsup:

scooter

I passed an International Scout(!) this weekend with a shark's mouth on the fender.  Didn't have time or ability to grab a pic, because tourist season at the Jersey Shore :banghead:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Dizzyfugu

A pretty cool one on a cargo 747:

kitnut617

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on July 08, 2015, 06:31:56 AM
A pretty cool one on a cargo 747:

Wonder why they gave it shark's teeth on a Tiger
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

Are air launched torpedoes still in use or is it all Anti Ship Missiles these days?
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

kitnut617

Quote from: zenrat on July 09, 2015, 03:09:47 AM
Are air launched torpedoes still in use or is it all Anti Ship Missiles these days?

They wouldn't be torpedoes as you might imagine from back during WWII, but modern ones like what the Nimrod, P-3 or P-8 use would look the part. The Super Tucano could carry three I expect --
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

zenrat

Thanks Kitnut.
Coinkydinkily I was watching NCIS: Los Angeles last night and they had a chopper dropping an anti submarine torpedo which had a drogue chute and entered the water vertically.

Fred

Knightflyer

Just got back from two weeks holiday in France

And saw the following two

Oh to be whiffing again :-(