Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings

Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChronicOne

Cessna T188C "Ag Husky" Ecuadorian civil registration HC-BZX, c/n T18803941T. (Photo via Kerbi Sarmiento)

:lol:
-Sprues McDuck-

kitnut617

Thanks Kit, Fred. That Trumpeter one is on the shopping list. I've got one of those 1/144 SRN4's in the stash too, been on the lookout for a SRN1 for quite a while though.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

TheChronicOne

"US soldiers prepare to advance along the Han River area, Korea, in their M4A3E8 Sherman tank, during offensive launched by the 5th RCT against the Chinese forces in that area.
"

-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

How about that.  I was looking at a kit of that just the other day.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Tamiya have just brought that out as well.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TheChronicOne

Found on the The Latin American Aviation Historical Society Page.

""Nose Art" seen on a pair of Honduran Air Force #FAH Cessna OA-37Bs a couple of years ago..."

-Sprues McDuck-

Dizzyfugu

Found this neat decoration on a Russian Navy Tu-22M:

Dizzyfugu

...and then I stumbled upon this one. I am still not certain whether I find it cool or just (too) wacky?

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitnut617

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on March 20, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
...and then I stumbled upon this one. I am still not certain whether I find it cool or just (too) wacky?

I believe you can get decals for this
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

TheChronicOne

Man!! That Tupolev.....    so cool. Looks just like a great white!! Now I know what I want on mine.   

I always thought the school of sharks on the engines were cool, too.
-Sprues McDuck-

Dizzyfugu

...and there seem to be more than one of these Tu-22Ms, since one of the aircraft shown in the pics is "55 Red", and there's a "57 Red", too?

TheChronicOne

No information on this one!!  I don't have a clue what it is, where, or any of that. I bet someone recognizes it.

-Sprues McDuck-

NARSES2

Assuming that's real, rather than photo-shopped, then it's very well done  :thumbsup: