Shark's or Tiger's Mouth Markings

Started by GTX, September 04, 2009, 11:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Riksbar on September 26, 2021, 01:04:18 AM

Not sure if this ones been on here before, but an Offut based RC-135 making a good (bit not great) landing at Mildenhall
https://youtu.be/-ptdm7GcJwI

Any landing you can walk away from............  ;D

That could have done with a few more aerials scabbed onto ir, I'm sure I saw a small space just forward of the fin.......
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

TheChronicOne

First: wicked 'mouth! This plane is so cool!

Second:    man.. had to have been one hell of a crosswind on that! A shame about the camera angle, a lot of the pertinent visual info was obscured. At one point the wing appeared to dip substantially but.. we can't see the area in entirety. The compression due to the 'zoom' of the camera makes some of the landing look more severe than it actually is, but the moment it appeared to bank and the wing dipped would have been nice to see without the ground in the way. 
-Sprues McDuck-

Riksbar

QuoteAny landing you can walk away from............  ;D

But after a great one you can use the aeroplane again straight away :mellow:

The shark mouth had definite Typhoon/A-7D vibes about it.
"Inconceivable!"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

TheChronicOne

RSAF Hawker Hunter T.75A 140 Squadron.

-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

-Sprues McDuck-

Rick Lowe

Not sure if this ones been on here before, but an Offut based RC-135 making a good (bit not great) landing at Mildenhall

'*This* guy had the right idea - he's wearing the brown pants!'

scooter

Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 27, 2021, 12:02:09 AM

:thumbsup:
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Flyer

Quote from: TheChronicOne on October 26, 2021, 10:33:09 PM
RSAF Hawker Hunter T.75A 140 Squadron.

I've actually seen one of those in that exact markings here in Aus, it was under restoration at an airport I was working at, they were aiming at it being airworthy and had it to a point where it could taxi before I left that airport but I don't think they got it flying because as far as I'm aware there are no or has been no flying Hunter's in Australia, and when I seen it was back in 2001 or 02...  :-\
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: scooter on October 27, 2021, 12:11:51 AM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on October 27, 2021, 12:02:09 AM

:thumbsup:

;D Thank you.

scooter

The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Rick Lowe

Dizzyfugu

Mossie

Harrier GR.3 at Segaworld in the London Trocadero, sometime in the 90s/00's.

It was removed when the Trocadero closed and the cockpit section is now restored and at the Flugpatz Museum at ex-RAF Gütersloh.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

zenrat

"But it's a real world build I tell you.  Look, here's my research..."

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Mossie

I'd love to enter it in a model competition...
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.